All content on this page copyright Rony Hotin. Please do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.

samedi 29 mars 2014

HUM, NEW WORKS FROM THE BEYOND

It seems like I apologize everytime I’m updating this blog.So sorry guys. To make the things right today, I share with you previews from two of the projects I am working on since few months.

The first one is from a feature film talking about a beautiful story written by a nice script writer called Jérôme Piot and suggested to me there is two years ago. The other project is about a comic book called Momo written by Jonathan Garnier. I’m about to try another format and make my first steps in comics with some apprehensions, but I’m well helped, Jonathan is a talented and experienced guy too.I’ll do my best to post other stuff from my work soon, so stay focus ;)

6 commentaires:

BAM a dit…

Quel talent! C'est super vivant.

Cordialement.

leyla a dit…

cest vrai que 'momo' ca va etre une bd, mais le decoupage donne trop envie de voir ca en anim! et super les charadesign comme d'habitude!

The Soul Of K a dit…

That's great! tes colo et char design sont sublimes!

Meryl a dit…

Elle est trop mimi Momo.
<3

Mateo a dit…

Oh, I love the whole sequence where kid is getting up. Great flow and animation creates those panels.
Watching them, viewer can feel the whole move!

I love this!
Great work at all! : )

hadrien a dit…

ultra inspirant!**!